Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) Downhole Sensor Systems
Fighting production decline curves and reducing lease operating expenses, all while improving safety performance, is a constant challenge for any oil and gas operator. Any oilfield service company delivering artificial lift services should be focused on supporting their clients continuous improvement in each of these areas. Selecting the industry’s most reliable downhole ESP sensor is a sure way to improve all three areas.
Proven Reliability + Cost Effectiveness
ACE DOWNHOLE SENSORS INSTALLED WORLDWIDE
YEAR WARRANTY NO OTHER BRAND COMES CLOSE
THE NUMBER OF TRIPS ACE SENSORS HAVE BEEN RE-RUN
The ACE Downhole ESP sensor system has four main components. Two are installed at surface and two are mounted below the ESP motor. Optional testing units are available to verify signal and system integrity.
- No serviceable parts inside
- Industry standard threads that mount to any additional downhole components that may be used
- Standard pressure, Xtreme temperature,
and Dual pressure models available
DOWNHOLE SENSOR ADAPTERS:
- Stock one sensor and run on any size system with
low cost adapters
- Six most used sizes available in metric or english
- Available in carbon steel or stainless steel pressure
- Reduce well workovers with the most reliable ESP sensor
- Extend production with sensor data you can trust
- Lower LOE by re-running sensors
- Reduce safety risks with smaller and more reliable device over costs
- World’s only ESP sensor with two year warranty
- Patented electronics that withstand high voltage and current overloads
- Completely sealed and welded device
- Half the size and weight of competing units
- UL/CSA certified surface
There are four main components to the ACE Single Pressure Sensor system, the sensor and suitable motor adapter are mounted to the pump motor and go downhole, then a High Voltage Interface and a Surface readout are installed at the surface. An additional unit, the Discharge Tubing Assembly, is necessary for the Dual Pressure Sensor system.
Single Pressure & Dual Pressure Sensor Systems available.